Saturday, October 17, 2009

Tell me about it?

When the clock struck 12am, "HappyDeepavali" with the heads spining right round.
Apparently, it's spelled as "Diwali". Joke, HAHAHA!

Houseparty wasn't as fun compare to the first time at Saud's place. Whatever, I didn't get drunk and was just plain high talking and laughing. But the alcohol level subsided, heck. Tian, I want the photoosssssssss!

Firstly, you self-invited yourself to the party when you saw us at the streets. No doubt, we can reject you straight in your face. Then again, can't you read our expressions? Like hello, are you blinded by the street lights at night. Secondly, it's barely an hour and you got drunk? You expect us to take care of you, no way. You were all over the guys, most probably your mind was just to get thier attention. Lastly, you're a nuisance.

It's sad that over time, I see how a relationship dies, how distant people can get, and how someone has a change of heart so quickly. Why is all these happening around me now? :( I'm waiting patiently for my mind to seek. Maybe, one week makes a lot of difference. Mate, please cheer up. It hurts to see you this way.

Have you ever completed an assignment and realised that oh my gosh, what did I just do? I could have done so much better. Dammit. *bangs head*

0 comments: