Thursday, November 19, 2009

Don't ruin it.

Exams are gonna be over tmrw, screams. Time to party, (Y) I don't have any blogging mojo, oh heck.

We got told off by a woman on the street. She asked us the way to federation square, and we told her she was walking in the wrong direction. She told us she was trying to find the government town hall, which we had no clue of. Apparently, she claims that town hall is different from government town all. She looks at us up and down (im not even kidding) tells us to go look it up on the internet because we should know since it's very important and walks away. And, Ali was hilarious shit, he started imitating her actions. And, the woman actually walked back and did a typical tyra bank finger signal which was holy shit. I hope she gets mauled by a bear.

It's touching omg I teared after watching it. I'm away for more than 2 months, and I miss my family and everything back home very much. I've experience countless homesick, and my parents have been always there for me to comfort me. I can't imagine going through 7 months away, but I really admire the strength for these young kids being apart from their dad for that long. Just look at their kid's face.

Life suddenly seems so short.

0 comments: