Monday, October 26, 2009

Expectations are evil.

Even though I'm here in Melbourne, I still love reading Singapore news online every now and then. Don't get me wrong, it's not so much to keep myself updated to what's happening back home, it's more like a form of entertainment for me.

I laughed non-stop the entire day. Our cravings wasn't satisfy cause the shops were closed on monday. My toblerone ice-cream dashed. :( Anyway, we went to study with darnal & rishi at starbucks after that. I feel so happy after knowing that sharene finally knows how to do logarithm. (Y) College bombard us with tests, everyweek.

Joke outside darnal's room, HAHAHA!

Sharene: Did I left anything behind?
Me: Yeah, you left your virginity inside!
Both: HAHAHAHHAHAHA!

I can't stop laughing at this picture! HAHAHHAHA!




But who can remember pain, once it's over? All that remains of it is a shadow, a hurt inflicted towards the mind. Pain marks us, but too deep to see. Out of sight, out of mind.

0 comments: