Thursday, October 22, 2009

Say all I need.

What a traumatic technological malfunction experience.

3 more weeks of school, 2 week of exams, and hello sunny Singapore. At homeroom today, we were asked to select our subjects for next year, it's hard to come to a decision in 30 minutes. So many choices, some made in mere fraction of a second, other pondered over time. I'm sticking to the same, and decided not to study economics.

Always, I took life as a rock. What I know instead of rock, it's like a magic carpet, full of plays and terrors, slippy-wiggly thingy, there's more to life. I looked back at my life now, its a entirely new thing, surprised by a future I couldn't have predicted. I'm in my 7th week of college away from home, made me experience many things that I've never done before back home. No, it's not about the house party I've every weekends. It's a point of living life, independently. Frankly till now, it's not easy. The process hurts a lot. I learn to appreciate many things around me.

Go do the silly small things you love, and not care about being called silly. I like walking on the streets with music being played, running my fingers through the cold wind, trying to wriggle my last toe, smiling at small little kids, watching clouds and stars, paused for a moment to soak in the silence. All this seems of absolutely no significance to anyone now, except the precious few.


We've grown in many ways.

0 comments: