Friday, December 25, 2009

It comes and gone.

Merry Christmas.
I receive a text message today and it goes like this "It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air. Merry Christmas....." I can't deny that this is true. Oh well, /Bummerxzzzzz

I'm browsing all the 400+ pictures at Orlando.The investment of time in traveling from one country to another. was.... "Arrghh" I'm having jetlag and wide awake at 4 in the morning. I spend a lot time talking to my brother. In the cold, I could spend time with my family visiting attractions. Everynight, I'll filled up the pages with words. The only pages I could write what I really felt. And, it's been nine days, I miss you.


Spend the first few hours of Christmas at Uncle's house. Gifts exchanges, alcohol, playing taboo, listening to the older generation singing, and there was a family pride going on with hindi names? Joke. And, lastly Happy birthday Brandon! Your new name, Josieeeeee! (:


I'm restless now, the earth itself is shaking to set me loose, and the sky is not dark at all and the sun is gonna rise soon. I didn't see the truth coming, why can't secrets just kept as secrets? Maybe afterall, there's no secrets in this world. This is disappointing or rather you're the another disappointment. Time, it spins me all away.

X'mas tree at Disneyland. :)


5.02 am, Goodnight.

0 comments: