Friday, December 18, 2009

Longest plane ride, ever.

Buckle the belts, put on my jackets and let's hit for orlando. It's one of the longest plane ride I sat in my 18 years of life. Nearing 10 hours to moscow, 10 hours to houston, 3 hours to orlando. The amount of complaining polluted by my brother and me was uncountable. K whatever, at least no more plane rides for the next 7 days or so. But...thrilling rides. (Y)

Here's something random, I saw more than thousands of stars in the clouds in the plane. And, it always reminds me of many things. There's always been something about charting the stars that appeals to me. On a really dark night, you can see between 1000 and 1500 starts, and there are millions more that haven't been discovered. It is easy to think that the world revolves around everything, but all you have to do is stare up at the sky to realize it isn't that way at all. Sometimes in life, we want something so bad that it almost seems too far but the tough cycle we experience just to achieve it means glory to us. It's all worth it.

Will blogged again, Tired.

0 comments: